Monday, September 8, 2014

To Turban or Not to Turban?







Hey, bandits! 

I hope you all have had a spectacular summer! Unfortunately, the time has come for us to return to the real world. And by real world, I mean the dreaded application process. (Just as forewarning, my blog posts most likely will be a bit sporadic in the coming weeks.)But, before personal statements are due, and interviews begin, there's still enough time to grab your bedazzled birkenstocks and velvet turbans for a sunny afternoon. 
I've always been rather hesitant about jumping on the turban boat and, if I'm being honest with you, I definitely did not think I could ever- EVER- pull off a turban.  It wasn't until I saw a beautiful woman rocking the most wonderful black turban while at Balthazar NY that I decided to join the club. Consider me an avid fan. Paired with fitted jeans and chunky statement shoes, an Art Deco look is given the perfect modern twist. 

Happy Monday!
xx
R

Flowers shirt, H&M jeans, Zara sandals, Leith turban, bracelets by Monica Vinader and Fred Segal 




No comments:

Post a Comment