Monday, September 30, 2013

vampire weekend part II



My oh so attractive pre-show selfie 



Part two of my two post concert extravaganza! As you may know, Vampire Weekend and Beirut played the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday. The result of this pairing was nothing less than perfect. Usually, I'm not the biggest fan of the Bowl as a venue in general, but for some reason everything was absolutely spot on. Above are some photos from my box as well as one from the after party. Ezra, CT, Rostam, and Baio are all such amazing people, I am so grateful to have met them!
On a side note, there was a delay in my instagram posts due to poor reception at the venue, but all videos are up now so go take a look @thebrunettebandit!

Here's to their next show.
xx
R


p.s. if you aren't familiar with VW or Beirut, go check them out! Some suggestions:

Vampire Weekend
Walcott
White Sky
M79
Unbelievers
Step 

Beirut
East Harlem
Santa Fe
A Candle's Fire
The Rip Tide











No comments:

Post a Comment